Topic: Buy Cheap Microwave & Bake Yummy Pizza This Way
Buy Cheap Microwave & Bake Yummy Pizza This Way
Most of us just love to have a delicious pizza for dinner. While many prefer to buy cheap microwaves to prepare healthy homemade pizza themselves. Today our cooking expert will post a delicious pizza recipe that can be easily baked in the microwave of your grill oven:
How to prepare the Dough
- Yeast: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Powdered milk: 2 tablespoons
- Egg: 1
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour: ½ kg
- Sugar: ½ teaspoon
- Freshwater/milk: as needed
- In a bowl, put the all-purpose flour, yeast, salt, sugar, egg, oil, powdered milk, and milk and mix well.
- Knead well until the dough is smooth
- Once the kneading is finished, cover the bowl with a cloth and let the dough rest for approximately thirty minutes. After the given time, the dough will be ready for further processing.
How to make pizza sauce
In the market, you can find pizza sauce available in different brands. But we usually suggest households make their own delicious and healthy pizza sauce. It is not difficult and it also allows you to save money.
- Garlic: 1 clove (crushed)
- Tomato puree: 500 grams
- Fresh tomatoes: 500 grams
- Onion: 1 large size (shredded)
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon or as needed
- Black pepper: ¼ teaspoon
- Oregano: ¼ teaspoon
- Rosemary: ¼ teaspoon (not necessary)
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
Method for cooking pizza sauce
- Put oil in a frying pan, put onion and garlic to fry
- Add salt, black pepper, tomatoes, rosemary, oregano, and puree, and mix well (make sure to peel the tomatoes before adding)
- Let all the ingredients boil. Cover the pan for about an hour to let them simmer. Use a masher to mash the tomatoes and stir occasionally
- Stir, cook and mash everything until the sauce turns into a rich soup with a pour-over consistency.
- Use a strainer for the freshly cooked sauce to remove seeds (optional). Let it cool down for some time.
Delicious Pizza Topping – A Must Have
- Green peppers
- Red pepper
- Cooked chicken/meat cubes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce
How to prepare Pizza for Baking
- Give the dough a second knead with the palms of your hands before shaping
- Lightly grease the pizza pan with oil or butter.
- Choose a ball of dough and shape it according to your pan. Use a rolling pin to choose its thickness based on your preference, and then roll it into the pan.
- Apply the pizza sauce evenly all over the roti pizza.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese and then all the ingredients on it.
- Sprinkle red pepper and oregano
- Grate cheddar and mozzarella cheese separately and spread over the top of the pizza.
- Put the entire pizza in a microwave oven on high for about eight to ten minutes.
Once cooking is complete, remove the pan and let the pizza rest for three to four minutes so that the temperature is minimized. You can then transfer the pizza to the cutting board so that it slices evenly. Serve a delicious hot pizza with red chili sauce or tomato sauce. One of the best parts about homemade pizza is that you can freeze leftover pizza for about five or six days, then reheat it when needed.
Keep in mind that microwave times for baking a pizza depend on the thickness you choose for a pizza roti. Unless your crust is browning and the cheese is getting hot and bubbly, let the pizza bake. You can change the microwave set to medium if you find that the topping is starting to turn dark brown or the cheese is darkening.
When looking to buy a cheap microwave with a grill option, make sure you have a variety of baking recipes that can be easily cooked in your new microwave. In this way, you can get the most out of your appliance.